Saturday, April 23, 2011

Home

Sitting in my my own bed again:) I think every time I come back from sleeping elsewhere my bed magically becomes even softer upon my return..
I am so glad to be home.

My flights were great, God was with me and protected me from any harm. Had a window seat for most of my trip so I was able to watch two incredible sunrises over the earth's edge and just sit, awestruck, at the wonders to be seen below. By the end of my journey my brain was so numb from attemting to wrap my head around the earth's vastness. I think one of my favorite things about traveling is the very good shrinking feeling that comes when you are faced with the enormity of God's creation, and your smallness in comparison. It's very humbling.

 I started running a slight fever on my last flight between Vancouver and JFK, probably just from fatigue, so I'm feeling a little under the weather right now. If you could be praying for God's healing for me I'd appreciate it so much. My goal as of right now is to keep these eyes pried open for as long as possible tonight so I can begin fighting the jet lag cycle.

Again,thank you all for keeping me in your prayers during my journey. God truly answered you and poured such blessings on me as a result!

"I wanna sing a song for you Lord
 Lord for you I wanna sing a song
 I wanna praise your Name Jesus
 and listen to the angels sing along

A song of your faithfulness
 a song of your grace
 and of your loving kindness
 to the glory of your Name
With everything thats in me Lord, listen to me say
 I wanna sing a song to you, I wanna sing a song."
-Third Day,'Sing A Song'

1 comment:

  1. I love that song too.
    Thanks for sharing your story and glad to hear you are back.
    God is awesome and who are we to doubt His awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete