Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day Thirteen- Eat and Rejoice

Not much to write about tonight...classes are going great and I'm sad to see them coming to an end. One of the children's birthdays is coming up on friday so that should be fun to celebrate. We've had a couple birthday celebrations here already and its so cool to hear the "Happy Birthday song" sung in multiple languages with gusto.
We also went for the last time to market tonight and ate our fill of local fried food, then bought some fresh veggies to bring back to the hotel for later. We would've eaten them for dinner but they needed to be thoroughly washed first. Let me tell you, those green beans tasted divine...

Im realizing my entries are becoming shorter as I seek to spend so much extra time with the people I've drawn close to here. They are so precious, each and every one...I wish I could stash them all away and whisk them home with me to share.

Alright, goodnight everyone. I have one last full day tomorrow so I'll need my rest to enjoy it to the full:)

"There, in the presence of the LORD your God, you and your families shall eat and shall rejoice in everything you have put your hand to, because the LORD your God has blessed you." -Deut. 12:7

Prayer Request-
That God would provide a safe, timely ride to the airport for me on Friday. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment