Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day Twelve - Soak It Up

"I love you, O LORD, my strength." Ps. 18:1

I truly needed God's strength to get through this day and He absolutely provided! I was not feeling well when I woke up, but over the course of the day God held me in His hands and I gradually felt better. By dinnertime I had caught up on all of my schoolwork and even had enough energy to join the group at the beach, where the water was salty, warm and oh-so beautiful. God is so good!
I desire to take hold of every spare moment I can, reveling in Gods creation here while I am able. To appreciate all that God has blessed me with here and now... for there is just so much to be thankful for. I believe often we spend too much time looking backwards or looking to the future, missing out on all we could be basking in from Gods hand right now. I don't want to miss the path God has for me to walk this day, this moment. I want to soak it up.

"It is God who arms me with strength
   and makes my way perfect."  -
Psalm 18:32

No comments:

Post a Comment