Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day Fourteen- "Running Over"

What a gorgeous day! I spent loads of time in the sun today beneath a cloudless sky. About half of my time I spent reading more of "The Heavenly Man", and the other half I spent scavenging for seashells with a couple of the little girls here. It was such a delight to giggle, splash and enjoy God's creation with them. Children are truly such a precious gift.

I know this will sound cliche' but I cannot believe this is my last night here. I fly out tomorrow afternoon. This has been such a "pressed down, shaken together and running over" experience for me in so many ways. I can't wait to see my family, but I realize now I'll be leaving a sort of family here to do so. God is good though...He knew exactly how much time I needed to build relationships with these people and I look forward to keeping in touch with them after we part. They have truly touched and blessed my life, leaving loving fingerprints all across my heart.

Thank you to everyone praying about my ride to the airport for tomorrow-as far as I know it has all been arranged and it is indeed safe and timely. If you could, pray that I might be placed next to someone on the plane who I would be able to share the love of Christ as I fly home. Thankyouthankyou!

"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel" Ephesians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment