Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wonder Full God

T-minus 6 days!

Things are beginning to become a whirlwind now. I have clothes to buy, bags to pack, still haven't been able to get ahold of the malaria prevention meds I will need... but within it all, God is still pulling together little details for me. He is so incredibly good. 
Today I was beginning to stress out about how I would possibly be able to get everything done that I needed to before wednesday, as I look towards yet another weekend packed to the brim with activities. Instead of working myself into a worried frenzy however, (which I tend to do a little too often..) I laid the issue in Gods hands and focused on getting done what I could right then. Just a moment ago I logged online to check my email to find that my entire Sunday afternoon has been freed up due to a meeting cancellation. Praise His mighty Name!:) It is when I realize He answers our tiny prayers like that, that I truly sit in fear of Him. I mean, I can believe He is enormous, able, and oh so mighty, but its when I see His hand in the smallest things that He truly takes my breath away and leaves me speechless.

Who am I, that Almighty God should hear my whispers? My heart is full of praise tonight.

"...What a wonderful Maker
What a wonderful Savior
How majestic Your whispers
And how humble Your love
With a strength like no other
And the heart of a Father
How majestic Your whispers
What a wonderful God"

No comments:

Post a Comment